BEAULIEU HOUSE – DROGHEDA, CO. LOUTHBeaulieu is one of the first unfortified houses built in Ireland. Situated on the gently sloping banks of the river Boyne, it was designed around an old Plunkett property by Sir Henry Tichbourne between 1660 – 1666, with further “improvements” added in the 1720s. The house is a rare survivor of the Artisan Mannerist style with fine brickwork and carvings and currently lived in by the eleventh generation of the Tichbourne family. DIRECTIONS :
- Take Exit 10 off the M1 motorway and continue on the N51 towards Drogheda
- At the second roundabout take the second exit onto the R132 towards Drogheda
- Entering Drogheda, turn left onto the R166
- Continue on the R166 (towards Termonfeckin) for approximately 3 miles to Beaulieu Cross. The festival will be well signposted on this route.
- Turn right at Beaulieu Cross and slow down as you approach the entrance to Vantastival on the left hand side.
GLAMPING: Camp in style at Vantastival with Yippee Tents’ luxury camping options in our Glamping Village this year. Yippee Tents are offering a range of standard and luxury bell tent packages, and all campers booked into the Glamping Village will have access to the Vantastival VIP bar all weekend. Find out more here.
LOCAL ACCOMMODATION: If you don’t have a camper van but fancy your creature comforts, we recommend the award-winning d hotel in Drogheda for a bit of luxury and a comfortable bed for the weekend! The d-hotel is less than 5km from the Vantastival site, just 9 minutes drive away.