PLEASE READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKET.
Ticket Prices 2022
**Please note, all tickets are subject to an Eventbrite booking fee
You do not need a ticket for your campervan or caravan! We charge per person and there is no additional charge for coming in a camper.
There are no single day tickets for Friday. The only tickets that will permit entry to site on Friday are 2-day camping tickets.
Tickets for under 18s should not be purchased without the purchase of a ticket for their accompanying parent. Minor tickets are not valid for entry unless minor is accompanied by a PARENT who also holds a ticket. A friend over the age of 21 will not be accepted as the accompanying adult. For 13-17 year olds, the accompanying parent must hold a WEEKEND CAMPING ticket.
There is no charge for children under the age of 3 and they do not need a ticket.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The purchase of a Ticket to Vantastival or to any event promoted by Vantastival Ltd and/or the use of a Ticket to Vantastival or to any event promoted by Vantastival Ltd to gain entry to that Event constitutes the unconditional acceptance of the following terms and conditions. This Ticket is a revocable licence to attend the Event for which it was issued and may be revoked at any time for any reason without compensation.
2. The Ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. The Ticket is non-transferable and the resale of the Ticket at a price greater than face value is prohibited. The Ticket is not redeemable for cash. All ticket sales are final, there will be no ticket refunds and/or exchanges.
3. Vantastival Ltd reserves the right to delay, postpone, and/or change the venue, artist(s), time and/or date of the Event for which the Ticket was issued without prior notice or compensation. Vantastival Ltd reserves the right to make any change whatsoever to the act programme owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause. No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged unless the Event is cancelled.
4. The holder of a Ticket to Vantastival or any to event promoted by Vantastival Ltd assumes all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction or theft and releases Vantastival Ltd, performers, sponsors, venue owner, ticket outlets and their employees from any liability whatsoever.
5. The Event may be recorded live for use in the form of sound recordings, video recordings and other means of audio and audiovisual reproductions. By attending Vantastival you understand that your recorded image may be used for promotional purposes by Vantastival and appear on our website and through our social media channels, you consent to participate in the said recordings and grant all necessary consents for Performers Protection Act.
6. A number of photographers will be present at the Event taking photographs on the instruction of Vantastival Ltd. The Vantastival Attendee/Ticket Holder consents for photographic images taken of themselves at the Event to be used by Vantastival Ltd in future publications and/or any and all future promotion of the Event, online and in print.
7. Use of the Ticket is contingent upon unconditional and voluntary acceptance to be searched for the presence of drugs, weapons and/or other prohibited items at any time. Finding of any such items will lead to the immediate revocation of this licence and denial of admission or immediate removal from the Event.
8. Persons under 18 years old will only be admitted to the Event if accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 21 who also holds an Event Ticket and accepts responsibility for said person. Garda ID or passport required. The consumption of alcohol by any person under 18 will result in removal from the Event of that person and of their guardian.
9. Vantastival Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry of the Ticket holder to the Event site. Attendees found to be causing damage to the site, the site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site or in breach of these terms and conditions will be subject to prosecution.
10. Vantastival Ltd reserves the right to search all persons, personal property and vehicles and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
11. Strobe lighting may be used during the festival.
12. WARNING – prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing.
13. It is not permitted to bring glass bottles into the festival site.
14. Any item that is deemed unsuitable or unsafe may be refused at our discretion.
15. If the Ticket was obtained from an unauthorised source it may be lost, stolen or counterfeit and if so is worthless and void.
16. The possession of a Ticket to Vantastival or to any event promoted by Vantastival Ltd. shall constitute an acceptance by the holder of these terms and conditions and imply an undertaking on the part of the holder to observe them.