Vantastival opens its gates at Beaulieu House on Friday 3rd June at 2pm for the most fun and unique festival of the summer. Hot sunshine and blue skies – summer’s arrived at Vantastival.
Important festival info – please read!
- Tickets are available online from the tickets page on our website until 9am on Friday morning. After that, if you haven’t got a ticket you can buy it at the box office on arrival.
- Box office hours: Friday: 2pm – 11.30pm and on Saturday: 11am – 11pm
- The festival site will be open from 2pm on Friday 3rd June 2016.
- There are no day tickets for Friday, but Saturday day tickets cost €40. Day tickets do not allow camping but we have Saturday camping tickets for €50.
- Children under 3 go free, 3-13 year olds cost €5 for a weekend or day ticket, and 14-17 year-olds cost €40 for the weekend or €20 for a day ticket.
- PLEASE BRING WARM CLOTHES. Even when the weather is great it gets very cold at night!
- Don’t forget the suncream and the sun hat as well.
- Vantastival is a BYOB event. There will also be a bar on site where you can buy pints of craft beer, cider, spirits and cocktails. Cans of beer can be brought in but no glass bottles are allowed on site. ID will be required at the bar from anyone who looks under the age of 21. The only acceptable forms of ID are passport, driving license, Garda Card or EU National Identity Card.
- BBQs are permitted but must be up off the ground. No disposable barbecues sitting on the grass.
- Dogs are permitted but must be kept on a lead at all times and you must clean up after them.
- Only cars staying on site can drive into the car park. If you are getting a lift you will need to be dropped off on the main road at the entrance to the Beaulieu House grounds.
- The Car Park is adjacent to the festival site and will be well signposted. Please note: Beaulieu House will charge for use of the car park, money to go towards the upkeep of the estate. Price for parking is €3 for day parking or €5 for weekend parking. Campervans can park in the campsite and will not need to pay for parking.
- For safety reasons we cannot allow patrons to drive cars into the campsite to unload their belongings, but it is only a 5 minute walk to the campsite from the car park. No cars will be permitted to drive into the campsite to unload, with the sole exception of those pulling caravans. If you have a caravan you will have to unhitch in the campsite and remove your car to the car park.
- Absolutely no camping will be permitted in the Car Park. No sound systems will be permitted in the car park and anyone attempting to operate a sound system here will be asked to leave the site.
- Beaulieu House is just a 5 minute drive from Drogheda. There are a number of local taxi services who will happily bring people to and from the Festival Site.Tony’s Cabs 086 8101040Grange Rath Cabs 086 2795637East Coast Cabs 041 9811148Full directions on how to get to Beaulieu House if driving can be found on our venue page.
HAVE A BRILLIANT WEEKEND AT VANTASTIVAL!!!!