So you’ve decided to come to Vantastival but you’re not sure about a few things? We’ll answer the most common queries here!
- Do I need to own a campervan to come to Vantastival? – No! There’s plenty for everyone at Vantastival and tent campers are more than welcome!
- Can I buy tickets at the gate? – Yes you can!
- How much is a campervan ticket? – There is no charge for campervans, ticket price is per person.
- How much are the tickets? – There is a full list of prices on our Tickets page. Just scroll down till you reach Ticket Types and Prices.
- Can I buy a day ticket for Saturday? – No. This year we are only doing day tickets on Sunday?
- Can I buy a Sunday day ticket and camp? – You need to buy a Sunday Camping ticket for €55.
- Is it free for children? – Under 3s are free, it’s €5 for 3-13 year olds, and it’s €40 for a weekend ticket for 14-17 year olds (or €20 for a day ticket).
- I only want to come for a few hours. Can I get a discounted ticket? – No. The only ticket options are weekend camping at €95, Sunday day ticket at €45 or Sunday with camping €55.
- What time is the box office open? – The festival site will be open from 2pm on Friday 2nd May 2014. The box office will be open from 2pm to 11.30pm. On Saturday and Sunday the box office will be open from 11am to 11pm.
- There are no shuttle buses from Dundalk to the festival site. We have agreed a set rate with Sevens Cabs for people travelling from Dundalk to the festival. If there are a minimum of 2 people in the cab it will be €5 per person to get from Dundalk town to the site, with further discounts for groups of more than 2 travelling together. To avail of this rate call Sevens on 042 9377777 and QUOTE VANTASTIVAL WHEN BOOKING.
- Are there electric hook ups for campervans? – There are a very limited number of electric hook ups in the family campsite, which are kept for people with very young children. These are given on a first come first served basis.
- Can I use a BBQ? – BBQs are allowed once they are off the ground. No disposable BBQs on the grass.
- Can I have a campfire? – Campfires are allowed in purpose built braziers only.